Digital Marketing Specialist
This is an exciting opportunity to join the digital marketing team as a Digital Marketing Specialist to drive the growth of Vuulr’s business. You will report directly to the Digital Marketing Director.
You will need to:
- Design and create persuasive marketing emails that inspire action; manage sending via email marketing software
- Create engaging content assets for various social media platforms. You should be able to work with creative & copy, with an eye for detail.
- Execute digital advertising campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, Google etc
- Execute media buys with trade publications
- Coordinate the creation and management of digital content across channels (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and social media)
- Coordinate and provide marketing support for international trade events that Vuulr participates in
- Measure and evaluate digital marketing performance against KPIs and provide recommendations
- 2-3 years work experience in digital marketing or a similar capacity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro or other media editing software
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiar with web design and content management systems
- Excellent project management skills
- Able to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
Who you are
Dynamic: you thrive in a dynamic environment at the leading edge of marketing science and have worked collaboratively in small fast growing businesses.
Problem solver: Strong interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence is natural to you – you’re solution-oriented and take a collaborative approach to resolving challenges.
Interest, aptitude and attitude are far more important than certificates and qualifications.
We’ll be looking to see that you have interest and/or proven aptitude in
- The Film & TV Industry
- Online businesses – like marketplaces or e-commerce
- Digital Marketing
We don’t expect you to be able to “tick all the boxes” above, but be able to tick some, and show that you have both the aptitude and interest to learn the others, quickly!
How To Apply
Send your CV and a cover letter to tell us a bit about why this opportunity excites you to firstname.lastname@example.org with the role in the Subject line. Please also include your expected salary.
Vuulr is a Singapore-based, B2B technology company that is transforming the global US$240bn Film & TV Industry. Filmmakers and Producers of TV content make their money by selling the rights to their content to broadcasters, e.g. Mediacorp, Discovery and OTTs like Netflix. But the industry is old-fashioned and this process is manual, slow and expensive.
Vuulr is revolutionizing how the industry trades with its global online content rights marketplace, making it faster, easier and cheaper for broadcasters and OTTs to acquire content from Film Studios & TV Productions houses around the world.
We are a business that is pioneering the use of tech and sophisticated digital marketing in the B2B sector of the Film & TV Industry. You can see the marketplace at http://www.vuulr.com, where there is a video walk through of platform.
The platform is live for a year and has already seen enormous traction in the industry, with more than 2,000 registered and approved B2B users and approximately 30,000 hours of content garnered from almost every country in the world, and transactions happening on platform already.
The current Vuulr team includes experienced international founders and a young, hungry team who love the prospect of working with a digitally native, global business, in the fast growing and very dynamic Entertainment Content Industry.
We run a meritocracy, have a flat hierarchy that puts the “customer” at the top of the page, and allows every voice from within the company to be heard.
So, if you’re passionate about the entertainment industry and want to grow within a digital business with global ambitions, operating in an industry at the tipping point of significant (exciting!) disruption, this is an opportunity for you.