Vuulr is a B2B technology company that is transforming the process of licencing Films & TV Shows globally. After just 2 years – with over 160,000 hours now listed, and many major content producers, TV networks and streaming platforms registered – we have quickly become the global leader in the space and the business is expanding fast.
We’re now looking to hire a Sales Analyst to support Vuulr’s international salesforce, crucial in keeping our team of fast-moving sales managers pointing in the right direction in terms of commercial opportunities.
Filmmakers and Producers of TV content make their money by selling the rights to their content to broadcasters (e.g. Discovery, Mediacorp) and streaming platforms (e.g. Netflix, Viu) so that the latter can entertain their audiences.
But the way that the industry has managed this B2B process has been manual, slow and expensive for decades. Vuulr has launched an online marketplace to revolutionise how the industry trades with one another, making the process faster, cheaper and more efficient
You will be responsible for supporting Vuulr’s international sales teams, providing them with customer insights and/or funneling leads that enable the company to drive more transactions on the marketplace, which leads to more revenue.
This will involve the evaluation and parsing of several databases to identify customer opportunities, revenue opportunities, and gaps.
You will need to liaise internally with the Vuulr salesforce – to ensure that the opportunities are being handled – and externally with our clients, closing loopholes in order to keep Vuulr’s data clean.
The role will also need you to report upwards to the Vuulr management team, in order for them to make more strategic decisions.
- Be an expert on Vuulr’s data (specific to marketplace transactions), and our database tools (Hubspot, Mixpanel, Autopilot, Google Analytics)
- Analyse transaction data to identify commercial opportunities and prevent gaps forming
- Analyse Customer trading patterns to be able to pass insights back internally to Vuulr’s various teams
- Assimilate both 1st and 3rd party data (event databases)
- Present regular actionable reports and insights to team members and management (unaddressed opportunities, revenue forecasting etc)
- Liaise with Vuulr salesforce for ad hoc requests
- Liaise with Vuulr Finance for revenue forecasting
- Maintaining transactional data, either via client liaison or data mining
- A curious analytical mind, with a sales mentality
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Strong knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets (pivot tables), database and presentation software
- Evidence of job stability
Self-starter, able to work remotely just as well as in an office environment
- Experience with tools such as Hubspot, Mixpanel, Autopilot, Google Analytics
Fluency in English
We do not insist on a Post-graduate degree/diploma or similar, but one would be beneficial. We would rather hire someone with a native interest in the space, and the right attitude!
The team is a mixture of experienced international management – all of whom have spent decades in Singapore/Asia – and local talent. We run a very democratic office (albeit we’re working partly remotely right now due to COVID) where every voice is heard, and we firmly believe in work-life balance.
So, if you’re interested in the TV & Film space and want to grow within a digital business, operating in a large, high growth industry at the tipping point of significant digital transformation, this is an opportunity for you! Send your CV to email@example.com to apply.