Finance & Administration Manager
Vuulr is a B2B Technology company that is transforming the process of licencing Films & TV Shows globally. With over 100,000 hrs now listed and many majors onboard, we are the global leaders and the business is expanding fast.
We’re now looking to hire our first Finance & Administration Manager to manage this crucial function.
Filmmakers and producers of TV content make their money by selling the rights to their content to broadcasters (e.g. Mediacorp, Discovery) and streaming platforms (e.g. Netflix, Viu, etc) to show to their audiences.
But the way the industry has been doing this up till now has been manual and so slow and expensive. Vuulr has launched a digital marketplace to revolutionise how the industry trades with one another making the process faster, cheaper and more efficient.
You will be responsible for Invoicing, accounts payable and management reporting.
Finance Manager Job Duties:
- Managing the invoicing process, based on this month’s transactions and sourcing the quarterly content performance reports from buyers
- Paying invoices and providing timely information to our payroll provider
- Supporting the budgeting process & reporting of actuals against budget
- Preparing monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
- A minimum of 5 to 10 years experience in Finance, ideally in a B2B business
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data
- Knowledge of Xero would be an advantage
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Good commercial and business acumen
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Fluency in English
This position is open to applicants of all ages. We do value experience.
Post-graduate degree or diploma in accounting, business management, economics, finance, or a related field. ACCA/CA (or equivalent) preferred.
The team is a mixture of experienced international management (all of whom have spent decades in Singapore/Asia) and local talent. We run a very democratic office, where every voice is heard, and we firmly believe in work-life balance.
So, if you’re interested in the global entertainment industry and want to grow within a digital business, operating in a large, high growth industry at the tipping point of significant digital transformation this is an opportunity for you. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.