Film & TV Content Sales /
Vuulr is a Singapore based, B2B online marketplace that is transforming the global US$240bn Film & TV Industry.
Filmmakers and Producers of TV content make their money by selling the rights to their content to broadcasters eg Mediacorp, Discovery and OTTs like Netflix. But the industry is old-fashioned and this process is manual, slow and expensive.
Vuulr is revolutionizing how the industry trades with its global online content rights marketplace, making it faster, easier and cheaper for broadcasters and OTTs to acquire content from Film Studios & TV Productions houses around the world.
Vuulr is pioneering the use of innovative tech plus sophisticated digital marketing in the B2B sector of the Film & TV Industry.
You can see the marketplace at www.vuulr.com, where there is a video walk through of platform. The marketplace has been live for 9 months and has already seen strong traction in the industry; more than 2,500 registered and approved B2B users and over 25,000 hours of content garnered from almost every country in the world, with transactions happening on platform daily.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team and be involved in the creation of the new content economy.
Objectives & Scope
Reporting to the Chief Content Officer you will be working with the largest, premium sellers on the platform and a white list of major broadcasters and OTTs.
Your objective is to promote the use of the platform and the sales of the content on the platform in order to grow our share of their spend via the platform.
- Build long-term relationships with key global OTT platforms and broadcasters
- Drive growth in Film & TV Licensing transaction volumes on the marketplace
- Plan and execute B2B sales campaigns in partnership with the marketing team
- Work with major sellers as we onboard their libraries to get their content sold into broadcasters and OTTs globally
- Aggregate and communicate global and regional best practices
- Develop CRM plans to position Vuulr as industry thought leader and partner of choice for both the Sell side and Buy side of the industry
- Showcase Vuulrs’ content library at regional B2B trade events and deliver exceptional experience for clients
- Develop cross-platform creative ideas for outreach to consumers and trade, including digital-social campaigns, bundling strategies and on-ground experiences
- Drive brand training and creative workshops to partners and clients
Personality, aptitude and attitude are far more important than certificates and qualifications. You must have a culture fit with a fast moving, sales oriented, hungry start-up with huge ($240bn) opportunity to gain a share of.
We are looking for proven experience (5 years) in the field of Film or TV Content Sales / Content Syndication / Distribution. .
The current Vuulr team includes experienced international founders and a young, hungry team who love the prospect of working with a digitally native, global business, in the fast growing and very dynamic Entertainment Content Industry.
We run a meritocracy, have a flat hierarchy that puts the “customer” at the top of the page, and allows every voice from within the company to be heard.
The industry we are addressing is valued at $240bn today, and so we are a fast moving, fast growing business competing for our share of this lucrative pie!
If you’re passionate about the entertainment industry, can delivery outstanding results & want to work within a digital business with global ambitions this is an ideal opportunity for you.
Send your CV and a covering letter to tell us a bit about why this opportunity excites you to firstname.lastname@example.org with the role in the Subject line.