Digital Marketing Manager
Vuulr is transforming the US$240bn Film & TV Industry with a B2B Digital Marketplace to licence Film & TV Content globally.
Studios, Indie filmmakers and Producers of TV content make their money by selling broadcast rights to their content to broadcasters (e.g. Discovery, BBC etc.) and OTTs (e.g. Netflix) to show to their audiences. But the industry is old-fashioned and this transaction process is offline, slow and expensive.
Vuulr has developed an online marketplace to revolutionise how the industry trades with one another, making it faster, easier and cheaper. And with COVID disrupting the old ways of working, the industry is pivoting to digital and we’re seeing strong growth in demand for our platform.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the team as a Digital Marketing Manager to drive the growth of Vuulr’s business, critical because our commercial model depends on engaging marketing to drive transactions. You will report directly to the Digital Marketing Director.
- Cultivate content marketing strategies targeted at driving traffic, engagement, generating leads, delivering sales, retaining customers and building brand awareness.
- Oversee the production of videos, website development, social media content and creative assets for digial advertising.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to manage and execute projects/ digital marketing campaigns independently
- Develop concept, design and/or narratives for digital projects and virtual events
- Gather and assess project requirements, manage budget and project timeline effectively
- Strong communicator, able to manage client’s expectations and build relationships with marketplaces users across geographies.
- Be able to create, produce and adapt content across multiple digital channels
- Work with creative & copy, with an eye for detail. Be comfortable with art direction, visual communication and video production.
- At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing, advertising or digital content production.
- Interest in and aptitude for producing creative, marketing and technology solutions
- Well versed in executing campaigns across multiple platforms
- Experience working with clients to develop and negotiate project scopes and budgets
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Working knowledge of HTML, web design, content management systems, email marketing, marketing automation and web analytics tools.
Who you are
Dynamic & Team Player: You thrive in a dynamic environment at the leading edge of marketing science and have worked collaboratively in small fast growing businesses.
Problem Solver: Strong interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence is natural to you – you’re solution-oriented and take a collaborative approach to resolving challenges.
We’ll be looking to see that you have interest and/or proven aptitude in
- The Film & TV Industry
- Online businesses – like marketplaces or e-commerce
- Digital/Performance Marketing
We don’t expect you to be able to “tick all the boxes” above, but be able to tick some, and show that you have both the aptitude and interest to learn the others, quickly!
Personality, aptitude and attitude are far more important than certificates and qualifications. You must have a culture fit with a fast moving, sales oriented, hungry start-up!
The team is a mixture of experienced international management – the founders – all of whom have spent decades in Singapore/Asia. Our new lifeblood is coming from young, hungry executives who love the prospect of working with a digitally native, global business, while exercising their personal passions of TV & Film.
We run a very democratic office, where every voice is heard, and we firmly believe in work-life balance.
At the moment (because of COVID) we are working remotely (which is working well for us), but normally – we work out of JTC’s Launchpad accelerator facility near the One North MRT, in the heart of Mediapolis. Launchpad is full of young, companies in the media and content space. It’s buzzy, with lots of community events, and there are great food options on the doorstep!
So, if you’re passionate about the entertainment industry and want to grow within a digital business with global ambitions, operating in an industry undergoing a significant (exciting!) tipping point, this is an opportunity for you. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.