Digital Marketing Manager
Vuulr is transforming the US$240bn Film & TV Industry with a B2B Digital Marketplace to licence Film & TV Content globally.
Studios, Indie filmmakers and Producers of TV content make their money by selling broadcast rights to their content to broadcasters (e.g. Discovery, BBC etc.) and OTTs (e.g. Netflix) to show to their audiences. But the industry is old-fashioned and this transaction process is offline, slow and expensive.
Vuulr has developed an online marketplace to revolutionise how the industry trades with one another, making it faster, easier and cheaper. And with COVID disrupting the old ways of working, the industry is pivoting to digital and we’re seeing strong growth in demand on our platform.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the digital marketing team as a Digital Marketing Manager to drive the growth of Vuulr’s business. You will report directly to the Digital Marketing Director.
- Plan and execute digital marketing include SEO/ SEM, email marketing, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Manage our content marketing strategy and able to create and adapt content across multiple platforms
- Conceptualise, plan and execute marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and drive acquisition for Vuulr and partners in various markets
- Work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to manage projects, campaigns and events effectively and independently
- Grow relationships and account manage end users of the Vuulr marketplace globally
- Be able to work with creative & copy, with an eye for detail.
- 5 years of experience in digital marketing, media & advertising or account management
- Prior experience with B2B marketing preferred
- Experienced in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns
- Strong command of written and spoken English
- Comfortable working on a global business
- Excellent client and project management skills
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Working knowledge of HTML, web design, content management systems, email marketing, marketing automation, web analytics tools, ad serving tools
Who you are
Dynamic & Team Player: you thrive in a dynamic environment at the leading edge of marketing science and have worked collaboratively in small fast growing businesses.
Problem Solver: Strong interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence is natural to you – you’re solution-oriented and take a collaborative approach to resolving challenges
Interest, aptitude and attitude are far more important than certificates and qualifications.
We’ll be looking to see that you have interest and/or proven aptitude in
- The Film & TV Industry
- Online businesses – like marketplaces or e-commerce
- Sophisticated Digital/Performance Marketing
We don’t expect you to be able to “tick all the boxes” above, but be able to tick some, and show that you have both the aptitude and interest to learn the others, quickly!
The team is a mixture of experienced international management – the founders – all of whom have spent decades in Singapore/Asia. Our new lifeblood is coming from young, hungry executives who love the prospect of working with a digitally native, global business, while exercising their personal passions of TV & Film.
We run a very democratic office, where every voice is heard, and we firmly believe in work-life balance.
At the moment (because of COVID) we are working remotely (which is working well for us), but normally – we work out of JTC’s Launchpad accelerator facility near the One North MRT, in the heart of Mediapolis. Launchpad is full of young, companies in the media and content space. It’s buzzy, with lots of community events, and there are great food options on the doorstep!
So, if you’re passionate about the entertainment industry and want to grow within a digital business with global ambitions, operating in an industry undergoing a significant (exciting!) tipping point, this is an opportunity for you. Send your CV to email@example.com to apply.