Digital Marketing Executive
Vuulr is a Singapore-based, B2B technology company that is transforming the global US$240bn Film & TV Industry. Our platform is revolutionizing how the industry trades with its global online content rights marketplace, through the use of tech and sophisticated digital marketing, making it faster, easier and cheaper for broadcasters and OTTs to acquire content from Film Studios & TV Productions houses around the world.
The platform is and has already seen enormous traction in the industry, with more than 13,000 registered and approved B2B users and approximately 165,000 hours of content garnered from almost every country in the world, and transactions happening on platform already.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the marketing team as a Digital Marketing Executive to drive the growth of Vuulr’s business. You will report directly to the Digital Marketing Director.
You will need to:
- Design and create persuasive marketing emails that inspire action, oversee email marketing schedule and liaise with the Content Team to create weekly content emails to Vuulr’s users
- Create engaging content assets for various channels (e.g. social media, website, blog, email etc.)
- Be comfortable with visual design and writing copy, with a good eye for detail
- Have experience in creating various types of content to tell a brand story e.g. infographics, video, graphic, how-to guides, whitepapers
- Manage Vuulr’s social media calendar and content publishing for all platforms
- Be able to measure and evaluate content performance against KPIs and provide recommendations
- Support the marketing team in other aspects such as campaign management, digital advertising, event marketing and audience list management
- 1-2 years work experience in content marketing or a similar capacity
- Experience in Technology, e-commerce or B2B sector is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Keen understanding of visual communication and web design principles
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro or other media editing software
- Comfortable with content management systems, email management software and picking up new software/ tools where required
Who you are
- Dynamic: you thrive in a dynamic environment at the leading edge of marketing science and have worked collaboratively in small fast growing businesses
- Problem solver: Strong interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence is natural to you – you’re solution-oriented and take a collaborative approach to resolving challenges.
The current Vuulr team includes experienced international founders and a young, hungry team who love the prospect of working with a digitally native, global business, in the fast growing and very dynamic Entertainment Content Industry..
We run a meritocracy, have a flat hierarchy that puts the customer at the top of the page, and allows every voice from within the company to be heard.
So, if you’re passionate about the entertainment industry and want to grow within a digital business with global ambitions, operating in an industry at the tipping point of significant (exciting!) disruption, this is an opportunity for you.
How to Apply
Send your CV and a covering letter to tell us a bit about why this opportunity excites you to email@example.com with the role in the Subject line.