Customer Success Manager
Film & TV Content
Vuulr is a B2B, online marketplace transforming the process of licencing Films & TV Shows globally
Vuulr has launched their marketplace to revolutionise how buyers and sellers of rights find each other, and conduct business, making the process faster and more efficient.
With over 130,000 hrs now listed, and 11,000 approved users, in just 2 years we have become the global leaders and the business is expanding fast.
This exciting role puts you at the heart of what happens on the platform.
Dealing with both the acquisitions teams from Broadcasters and Streaming platforms when they make offers on the Vuulr platform – and the Film Studios/Production Houses/Distributors who receive the offers.
Your role is to speak to both sides and if needed, to help them navigate topics such as avails, rights types, territories, pricing models and pricing itself, and help them reach a successful conclusion
Objectives & Scope
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Build good relationships with the Key Buyers on the platform
- Take content briefs from Buyers of their current content needs
- Curate and make content recommendations to Buyers
- Connect with Buyers making offers/enquiries/RFPs to get the background info
- Connect with Sellers receiving offers/enquiries/RFPs to facilitate a prompt and relevant response to the Buyer
- Support the negotiation between Buyers and Sellers to support them to get to agreement and close the transaction
- Once a transaction has been agreed flag the transaction for billing of our commission
- Identify and address deal ‘leakage’
Measures of Success
- Growth of Offers and RFPs
- Increasing the percentage of offers/enquiries/RFPs that result in closure
- Increase the overall deal value transacted on the platform
- Good knowledge of the Entertainment Industry and process of licencing
- Strong customer management attitude
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to think laterally to understand a customer situation, and add value
- Deal-making experience in content rights
- Fluency in English. Spanish beneficial but not a prerequisite
Personality, aptitude and attitude are far more important than certificates and qualifications. You must have a culture fit with a fast moving, sales oriented, hungry start-up with a huge opportunity to gain a share of.
Relevant experience (3 years) in the field of Film or TV Content Sales / Content Syndication / Distribution is preferred but not mandatory
The team is a mixture of experienced, international management and industry veterans. We run a very democratic office, where every voice is heard, and we firmly believe in work-life balance.
If you’re interested in the global entertainment industry and want to grow within a digital business, operating in a large, high growth industry at the tipping point of significant digital transformation this is an opportunity for you. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.